Human WDR45L protein fragment (ab92189)
- Product nameHuman WDR45L protein fragment
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceYNPKGLCVLCPNSNNSLLAFPGTHTGHVQLVDLASTEKPP VDIPAHEGVLSCIALNLQGT RIATASEKGTLIRIFDTS SGHLIQELRRGSQAANIYCINFNQDASLICVSSDHGTVHI FA AEDPKRNKQSSLASASFLPKYFSSKWSFSKFQVPSG SPCICAFGTEPNAVIAICADGSYY KFLFNPKGECIRDV YAQFLEMTDDKL
- Amino acids139 to 344
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92189 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch).
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 104 µl aqua dest.
- WD repeat domain phosphoinositide-interacting protein 3
- WD repeat protein 45 like
- WD repeat-containing protein 45-like
- WDR4 like
- WDR45 like protein
- WDR45-like protein
- WIPI 3
- WIPI49 like protein
- WIPI49-like protein
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Highly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle and pancreas. Up-regulated in a variety of tumor tissues including ovarian and uterine cancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat SVP1 family.
Contains 2 WD repeats.
Human WDR45L protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human WDR45L protein fragment (ab92189)
ab92189 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.