For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids2 to 14
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Bromodomain and WD repeat domain containing protein 1
- Bromodomain and WD repeat-containing protein 1
- FunctionMay be a transcriptional activator. May be involved in chromatin remodeling.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 bromo domains.
Contains 8 WD repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Human WDR9 peptide (ab45497)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"