Human Zeta Opioid Receptor protein fragment (ab92143)
- Product nameHuman Zeta Opioid Receptor protein fragmentSee all Zeta Opioid Receptor proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSETPGPRPAGPAGDEPAESPSETPGPRPAGPAGDEPAESP SE TPGPSPAGPTRDEPAESPSETPGPRPAGPAGDEPAE SPSETP GPRPAGPAGDEPAESPSETPGPSPAGPTRDEP AKAGEAAELQ DAEVESSAKSGKP
- Amino acids539 to 677
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92143 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitution with 117 µl aqua dest.
- 7 60 protein
- Met enkephalin receptor
- Opioid growth factor receptor
- Protein 7-60
- Zeta type opioid receptor
- Zeta-type opioid receptor
- FunctionReceptor for opioid growth factor (OGF), also known as Met-enkephalin. Seems to be involved in growth regulation.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the heart and liver, moderately in skeletal muscle and kidney and to a lesser extent in brain and pancreas. Expressed in fetal tissues including liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the opioid growth factor receptor family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. The OGF/OGFR complex is probably translocated to the nucleus.
Human Zeta Opioid Receptor protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human Zeta Opioid Receptor protein fragment (ab92143)
ab92143 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.