For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HUNK antibody
See all HUNK primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to HUNK
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: LHPTLVSFAH EDKNSPPKEE GLCCPPPVPS NGPMQPLGSP NCVKSRGRFP MMGIGQMLRK RHQSLQPSAD RPLEASLPPL QPLAPVNLAF DMADGVKTQC , corresponding to amino acids 615-714 of Human HUNK
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. SNF1 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- B19 antibody
- Bstk1 antibody
- Hormonally up-regulated neu tumor-associated kinase antibody
Anti-HUNK antibody images
References for Anti-HUNK antibody (ab57185)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"