For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab109115? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109115 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Nakasuji T et al. Complementary Critical Functions of Zfy1 and Zfy2 in Mouse Spermatogenesis and Reproduction. PLoS Genet 13:e1006578 (2017).
- Schut MH et al. Effect of post-mortem delay on N-terminal huntingtin protein fragments in human control and Huntington disease brain lysates. PLoS One 12:e0178556 (2017).
- Jansen AH et al. Frequency of nuclear mutant huntingtin inclusion formation in neurons and glia is cell-type-specific. Glia N/A:N/A (2016).
- Schut MH et al. Selection and characterization of llama single domain antibodies against N-terminal huntingtin. Neurol Sci 36:429-34 (2015).
- Bowles KR et al. Huntingtin Subcellular Localisation Is Regulated by Kinase Signalling Activity in the StHdhQ111 Model of HD. PLoS One 10:e0144864 (2015).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"