HVEM (NTFRSF14) Human ELISA Kit (ab113335)
- Product nameHVEM (NTFRSF14) Human ELISA Kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 30 pg/ml
- Range32.77 pg/ml - 8000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 85.34 69% - 98% Serum 90.17 81% - 97% Plasma 90.83 73% - 112%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s HVEM Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human HVEM in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human HVEM coated on a 96- well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and HVEM present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human HVEM antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of HVEM bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent C 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Human HVEM 2 vials HVEM Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) 1 x 96 tests Recombinant Human HVEM Standard 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
- FunctionReceptor for BTLA. Receptor for TNFSF14/LIGHT and homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. Involved in lymphocyte activation. Plays an important role in HSV pathogenesis because it enhanced the entry of several wild-type HSV strains of both serotypes into CHO cells, and mediated HSV entry into activated human T-cells.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with the highest expression in lung, spleen and thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Herpes virus entry mediator A
- Herpesvirus entry mediator A
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 14
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor-like 2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113335 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for HVEM (NTFRSF14) Human ELISA Kit (ab113335)
ab113335 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.