For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
- FunctionEndo-hyaluronidase that degrades hyaluronan to smaller oligosaccharide fragments. Has also chondroitase activity.
- Tissue specificityDetected in placenta and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 56 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- chondroitin sulfate hydrolase antibody
- CSHY antibody
- Hyal-4 antibody
Anti-HYAL4 antibody images
References for Anti-HYAL4 antibody (ab116547)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"