For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
- FunctionRequired for stabilization and maturation of the catalytic proton pump alpha subunit and may also involved in cell adhesion and establishing epithelial cell polarity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the X(+)/potassium ATPases subunit beta family.
- DomainThe C-terminal lobe folds into an immunoglobulin-like domain and mediates cell adhesion properties.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Gastric H(+)/K(+) ATPase subunit beta antibody
- ATP4B antibody
- ATP4B_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Hydrogen Potassium ATPase Beta antibody images
References for Anti-Hydrogen Potassium ATPase Beta antibody (ab103515)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"