For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab66012 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 114 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 114 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-I aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- 2010002H18Rik antibody
- C79125 antibody
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
Anti-IARS2 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - IARS2 antibody (ab66012)
ab66012 at 1/500 dilution staining IARS2 in HepG2 cells by Immunofluorescence, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - IARS2 antibody (ab66012)
ab66012, at a 1/50 dilution, staining IARS2 in paraffin embedded human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
Western blot - IARS2 antibody (ab66012)
All lanes : Anti-IARS2 antibody (ab66012) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : RAW264.7 cell extracts
Lane 2 : COS7 cell extracts
Lane 3 : COS7 cell extracts with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 114 kDa
Observed band size : 114 kDa
References for Anti-IARS2 antibody (ab66012)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"