For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).Can be blocked with ICAD peptide (ab6103).
- FunctionInhibitor of the caspase-activated DNase (DFF40).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CIDE-N domain.
modificationsCaspase-3 cleaves DFF45 at 2 sites to generate an active factor.
Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- A330085O09Rik antibody
- Caspase activated deoxyribonuclease inhibitor short form antibody
- DFF 1 antibody
Anti-ICAD antibody images
References for Anti-ICAD antibody (ab2040)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"