For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab31681 is a purified IgG.
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa.Can be blocked with Human ICAD peptide (ab8441).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionInhibitor of the caspase-activated DNase (DFF40).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CIDE-N domain.
modificationsCaspase-3 cleaves DFF45 at 2 sites to generate an active factor.
Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- A330085O09Rik antibody
- Caspase activated deoxyribonuclease inhibitor short form antibody
- DFF 1 antibody
References for Anti-ICAD antibody (ab31681)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"