For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ICAD antibody [AF24G5]
See all ICAD primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [AF24G5] to ICAD
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IP, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length ICAD protein (Human) purified from E.coli (His-ICAD)
- Positive control
- Hela, A431, HepG2, 293T and Jurkat cell lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clone numberAF24G5
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: 3µl/ 400µl lysate.
WB: 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibitor of the caspase-activated DNase (DFF40).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CIDE-N domain.
modificationsCaspase-3 cleaves DFF45 at 2 sites to generate an active factor.
Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- A330085O09Rik antibody
- Caspase activated deoxyribonuclease inhibitor short form antibody
- DFF 1 antibody
Anti-ICAD antibody [AF24G5] images
References for Anti-ICAD antibody [AF24G5] (ab75514)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"