For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ICAD antibody [EPR4222(2)]
See all ICAD primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4222(2)] to ICAD
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human ICAD.
- Positive control
- HepG2, U937, A431, and A549 cell lysates
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR4222(2)
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
- FunctionInhibitor of the caspase-activated DNase (DFF40).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CIDE-N domain.
modificationsCaspase-3 cleaves DFF45 at 2 sites to generate an active factor.
Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- A330085O09Rik antibody
- Caspase activated deoxyribonuclease inhibitor short form antibody
- DFF 1 antibody
Anti-ICAD antibody [EPR4222(2)] images
References for Anti-ICAD antibody [EPR4222(2)] (ab108521)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"