ICAM1 (CD54) Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100688)
- Product nameICAM1 (CD54) Mouse ELISA KitSee all ICAM1 kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 20 pg/ml
- Range24.69 pg/ml - 6000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 93.54 84% - 103% Serum 94.56 84% - 103% Plasma 115.2 97% - 127%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
Abcam’s ICAM1 Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Mouse ICAM1 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse ICAM1 coated on a 96- well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and ICAM1 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse ICAM1 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of ICAM1 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml 400X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml 5X Assay Diluent D 1 x 15ml Biotinylated anti-Mouse ICAM1 2 vials ICAM1 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Mouse ICAM1 Standard 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
- RelevanceICAM1 is a 85-110 kDa single chain type 1 integral membrane glycoprotein with an extracellular domain of five immunoglobulin superfamily repeats, a transmembrane region and a cytoplasmic domain. It shares considerable amino acid sequence homology with ICAM3 and with ICAM2. ICAM1 is expressed by activated endothelial cells. It is detected on cells of many other lineages (e.g. epithelial cells, fibroblasts, chondrocytes, B lymphocytes, T lymphocytes (low), monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells and neutrophils), with lower levels that increase in inflammation. ICAM1 is also detected in some carcinoma and melanoma cells. Soluble ICAM1 is detectable in the plasma and is elevated in patients with various inflammatory syndromes. It is the receptor for rhinoviruses and malaria.
- Cellular localizationMembrane
- CD 54
- CD54 antigen
- Cell surface glycoprotein P3.58
- Human rhinovirus receptor
- ICAM 1
- Intercellular adhesion molecule 1
- Major group rhinovirus receptor
- Surface antigen of activated B cells
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100688 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for ICAM1 (CD54) Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100688)
ab100688 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.