ICAM1 Monkey ELISA Kit (ab119527)
- Product nameICAM1 Monkey ELISA KitSee all ICAM1 kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall < 10%
- Tests1 x 96 test
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity1.1 U/ml
- Range6.3 U/ml - 100 U/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Monkey
- Product overview
Abcam’s ICAM1 (CD54) Monkey in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for accurate quantitative measurement of monkey ICAM1 (CD54) concentrations in cell culture supernatant and serum (baboon, rhesus macaque).
ICAM1 specific antibodies have been precoated onto 96-well plates. Standards and test samples are added to the wells and along with an HRP-conjugated ICAM1 detection antibody and the microplate is then incubated at room temperature. After the removal of unbound proteins by washing, TMB is used to visualize the HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the amount ICAM1 captured on the plate.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Assay Buffer Concentrate 1 x 5ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 50ml Adhesive Films 2 units Blue-Dye 1 x 400µl Green-Dye 1 x 400µl HRP Conjugated anti- ICAM1 monoclonal antibody 1 x 100µl ICAM1 Standard (100 U/mL) 2 x 500µl Microplate coated with monoclonal antibody to ICAM1 (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Sample Diluent 1 x 12ml Stop Solution (1M Phosphoric acid) 1 x 15ml TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 15ml
- Research Areas
- RelevanceICAM1 is a 85-110 kDa single chain type 1 integral membrane glycoprotein with an extracellular domain of five immunoglobulin superfamily repeats, a transmembrane region and a cytoplasmic domain. It shares considerable amino acid sequence homology with ICAM3 and with ICAM2. ICAM1 is expressed by activated endothelial cells. It is detected on cells of many other lineages (e.g. epithelial cells, fibroblasts, chondrocytes, B lymphocytes, T lymphocytes (low), monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells and neutrophils), with lower levels that increase in inflammation. ICAM1 is also detected in some carcinoma and melanoma cells. Soluble ICAM1 is detectable in the plasma and is elevated in patients with various inflammatory syndromes. It is the receptor for rhinoviruses and malaria.
- Cellular localizationMembrane
- CD 54
- CD54 antigen
- Cell surface glycoprotein P3.58
- Human rhinovirus receptor
- ICAM 1
- Intercellular adhesion molecule 1
- Major group rhinovirus receptor
- Surface antigen of activated B cells
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119527 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for ICAM1 Monkey ELISA Kit (ab119527)
ab119527 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.