ICAM2 (CD102) Human ELISA Kit (ab46080)
- Product nameICAM2 (CD102) Human ELISA Kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 8 23.62U/ml 0.277 1.17% B 8 2.96U/ml 0.86 2.9% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 33 23.26U/ml 0.668 2.87% B 33 3.12 0.218 6.98%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity= 0.2 U/ml
- Range0.75 U/ml - 24 U/ml
- Assay time1h 40m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s Human ICAM2 in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of soluble Inter Cellular Adhesion Molecule -2 (ICAM2) in Human serum, plasma, buffered solutions or cell culture medium.
A monoclonal antibody specific for ICAM2 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known ICAM2 concentrations, control specimens or unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the standards or samples and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for ICAM2 are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme Streptavidin-HRP, that binds the biotinylated antibody is added, incubated and washed. A TMB substrate solution is added which acts on the bound enzyme to induce a colored reaction product. The intensity of this colored product is directly proportional to the concentration of ICAM2 present in the samples.
This kit will recognize both endogenous and recombinant Human ICAM2.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 1 x 25ml 200X Wash Buffer White 1 x 10ml 2 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7.5ml 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-ICAM2 Red 1 x 400µl 2 x 400µl Chromogen TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 11ml 1 x 24ml Control Silver 2 vials 4 vials HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml 1 x 23ml ICAM2 Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit 2 units ICAM2 Standard (Lyophilized) Yellow 2 vials 4 vials Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml 2 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 2 x 5µl 4 x 5µl
- Research Areas
- RelevanceICAM2 is a member of the intercellular adhesion molecule (ICAM) family. All ICAM proteins are type I transmembrane glycoproteins, contain 2-9 immunoglobulin like C2 type domains, and bind to the leukocyte adhesion LFA1 protein. This protein may play a role in lymphocyte recirculation by blocking LFA1 dependent cell adhesion. It mediates adhesive interactions important for antigen specific immune response, NK cell mediated clearance, lymphocyte recirculation, and other cellular interactions important for immune response and surveillance.
- Cellular localizationType 1 membrane protein
- Intercellular adhesion molecule 2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46080 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for ICAM2 (CD102) Human ELISA Kit (ab46080)
ab46080 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.