For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-IDH2 antibody
See all IDH2 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to IDH2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, HumanPredicted to work with:
Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Pig, Macaque monkey
CIHGLSNVKLNE , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 418-429 of Human IDH2 according to NP_002159.2
- Positive control
- Human, Mouse or Rat Heart lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).
- FunctionPlays a role in intermediary metabolism and energy production. It may tightly associate or interact with the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex.
- Involvement in diseaseD-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduria 2
enetic variations are associated with cartilaginous tumors such as enchondroma or chondrosarcoma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the isocitrate and isopropylmalate dehydrogenases family.
modificationsAcetylation at Lys-413 dramatically reduces catalytic activity. Deacetylated by SIRT3.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- D2HGA2 antibody
- ICD-M antibody
- IDH antibody
Anti-IDH2 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-IDH2 antibody (ab109588)
All lanes : Anti-IDH2 antibody (ab109588) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse heart tissue lysates
Lane 2 : Rat heart tissue lysates
Lane 3 : Pig heart tissue lysates
Lysates/proteins at 35 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Primary incubation was 1 hour.
Western blot - IDH2 antibody (ab109588)
References for Anti-IDH2 antibody (ab109588)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"