For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-IDH3A antibody
See all IDH3A primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to IDH3A
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, HumanPredicted to work with:
Cow, Dog, Pig
DFTEEICRRVKDLD , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 353-366 of Human IDH3A (NP_005521.1).
- Positive control
- Human Lymph Nodes and Daudi lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab118278 ia purified from Goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the isocitrate and isopropylmalate dehydrogenases family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- H IDH alpha antibody
- HIDH alpha antibody
- IDH3A antibody
Anti-IDH3A antibody images
Western blot - Anti-IDH3A antibody (ab118278)
References for Anti-IDH3A antibody (ab118278)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"