For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-IDH3G antibody
See all IDH3G primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to IDH3G
- Specificityab118289 is expected to recognize both reported isoforms of IDH3G (NP_004126.1; NP_777358.1).
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human, PigPredicted to work with:
DHLKLHSYATSIRK with a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 337-350 of Human IDH3G (NP_004126.1; NP_777358.1).
- Positive control
- MCF7 lysate; Human, Mouse and Rat heart lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab118289 is purified from Goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the isocitrate and isopropylmalate dehydrogenases family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- H IDHG antibody
- IDH gamma antibody
- IDH3G antibody
Anti-IDH3G antibody images
References for Anti-IDH3G antibody (ab118289)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"