For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-IDI1 antibody
See all IDI1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to IDI1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 175-284 of Human IDI1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCatalyzes the 1,3-allylic rearrangement of the homoallylic substrate isopentenyl (IPP) to its highly electrophilic allylic isomer, dimethylallyl diphosphate (DMAPP).
- PathwayIsoprenoid biosynthesis; dimethylallyl diphosphate biosynthesis; dimethylallyl diphosphate from isopentenyl diphosphate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IPP isomerase type 1 family.
Contains 1 nudix hydrolase domain.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- isopentenyl diphosphate dimethylallyl diphosphate isomerase antibody
- IDI1 antibody
- IDI1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-IDI1 antibody images
References for Anti-IDI1 antibody (ab55317)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"