For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay, 1:1562500.
- FunctionCatalyzes the 1,3-allylic rearrangement of the homoallylic substrate isopentenyl (IPP) to its highly electrophilic allylic isomer, dimethylallyl diphosphate (DMAPP).
- PathwayIsoprenoid biosynthesis; dimethylallyl diphosphate biosynthesis; dimethylallyl diphosphate from isopentenyl diphosphate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IPP isomerase type 1 family.
Contains 1 nudix hydrolase domain.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- isopentenyl diphosphate dimethylallyl diphosphate isomerase antibody
- IDI1 antibody
- IDI1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-IDI1 antibody images
Western blot - IDI1 antibody (ab81491)
Anti-IDI1 antibody (ab81491) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
Observed band size : 32 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 68 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"