For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-IDI2 antibody
Mouse polyclonal to IDI2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length Human IDI2 protein (NP_150286)
- Positive control
- IDI2-transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the 1,3-allylic rearrangement of the homoallylic substrate isopentenyl (IPP) to its highly electrophilic allylic isomer, dimethylallyl diphosphate (DMAPP).
- Tissue specificityDetected in skeletal muscle.
- PathwayIsoprenoid biosynthesis; dimethylallyl diphosphate biosynthesis; dimethylallyl diphosphate from isopentenyl diphosphate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IPP isomerase type 1 family.
Contains 1 nudix hydrolase domain.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- Diphosphate dimethylallyl diphosphate isomerase 2 antibody
- IDI 2 antibody
- IDI2 antibody
Anti-IDI2 antibody images
References for Anti-IDI2 antibody (ab72879)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"