For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 9 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in protein transport between endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi apparatus.
- Tissue specificityHighest levels in heart, skeletal muscle, and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the YOS1 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- HSPC039 antibody
- IER3IP1 antibody
- Immediate early response 3-interacting protein 1 antibody
Anti-IER3IP1 antibody images
References for Anti-IER3IP1 antibody (ab110542)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"