For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-IER5 antibody
Goat polyclonal to IER5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with:
C-QPPSGGEDDDAEE , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 248-260 of Human IER5
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
- RelevanceIER5 is a similar protein to other immediate early response proteins. In mouse, a similar protein may play an important role in mediating the cellular response to mitogenic signals.
- Immediate early response 5 antibody
- MGC102760 antibody
- SBBI48 antibody
Anti-IER5 antibody images
Western blot - IER5 antibody (ab59133)
All lanes : Anti-IER5 antibody (ab59133)
Lane 1 : Human H1299 cell lysate transfected with empty vector
Lane 2 : Human H1299 cells lysate overexpressing IER5
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP conjugated rabbit polyclonal to goat IgG at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview
References for Anti-IER5 antibody (ab59133)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"