For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab 74416 was purified from culture supernatant of hybridoma cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG-depleted (approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum.
- Clone number2461C3a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionNot yet known.
- Tissue specificityIn a wide range of cell types, including fibroblasts, macrophages, and epithelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NMI family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nuclear following IFN treatment.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ21753 antibody
- IFI 35 antibody
- Ifi-35 antibody
Anti-IFI35 antibody [2461C3a] images
References for Anti-IFI35 antibody [2461C3a] (ab74416)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"