For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).
- FunctionProduced by macrophages, IFN-alpha have antiviral activities. Interferon stimulates the production of two enzymes: a protein kinase and an oligoadenylate synthetase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha/beta interferon family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- IFN-alpha-17 antibody
- IFN17_HUMAN antibody
- IFNA17 antibody
Anti-IFNA17 antibody images
Western blot - IFNA17 antibody (ab67154)
All lanes : Anti-IFNA17 antibody (ab67154) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate secondary antibody at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 18 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-IFNA17 antibody (ab67154)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"