For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionRequired for the maintenance and formation of cilia. Plays an indirect role in hedgehog (Hh) signaling, cilia being required for all activity of the hedgehog pathway.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IFT172 family.
Contains 14 TPR repeats.
Contains 9 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCell projection > cilium.
Information by UniProt
- IF172_HUMAN antibody
- ift172 antibody
- Intraflagellar transport 172 homolog (Chlamydomonas) antibody
Anti-IFT172 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"