For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute to 0.05mg/ml using sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab51393 is sterile filtered.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 0.15 - 0.3 µg/ml.
- FunctionBinds IGF-I and IGF-II with a relatively low affinity. Stimulates prostacyclin (PGI2) production. Stimulates cell adhesion.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 IGFBP N-terminal domain.
Contains 1 Kazal-like domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- AGM antibody
- Angiomodulin antibody
- FSTL2 antibody
References for Anti-IGFBP7 antibody (Biotin) (ab51393)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"