For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-IgG antibody
See all IgG primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to IgG
- SpecificityThe affinity purified anti-kappa antibody reacts with both bound and free kappa chains. It does not react with bound or free lambda chains by IEP and double diffusion analysis.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Highly purified kappa chains from normal Human IgG.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesSerum was collected from Goat blood and the antiserum was absorbed with a lambda containing immunoabsorbant. The anti kappa was isolated from an IgG kappa affinity column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/5000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Ig gamma 1 chain C region antibody
- IgG antibody
- IGHG1 antibody
References for Anti-IgG antibody (ab48386)
This product has been referenced in:
- Klein M et al. Repression of cyclic adenosine monophosphate upregulation disarms and expands human regulatory T cells. J Immunol 188:1091-7 (2012).
Read more (PubMed: 22190184) »
- Murphy L et al. Genetic variation among lambs in peripheral IgE activity against the larval stages of Teladorsagia circumcincta. Parasitology 137:1249-60 (2010).
Read more (PubMed: 20233490) »
See all 2 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"