For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 3.87 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR4417
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
- RelevanceThere are four IgG subclasses (IgG1, 2, 3 and 4) in humans, named in order of their abundance in serum (IgG1 being the most abundant).
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Cell membrane; Single-pass membrane protein
- Ig gamma 1 chain C region antibody
- IgG heavy chain locus antibody
- IGHG1 antibody
Anti-IgG1 antibody [EPR4417] images
References for Anti-IgG1 antibody [EPR4417] (ab108969)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"