For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-IGHD antibody
See all IGHD primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to IGHD
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length IGHD protein (AAH63384) (Human)
- Positive control
- IGHD transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa.
- RelevanceThere are two named isoforms of IGHD produced by alternative splicing, a secreted form and a single pass type I membrane protein.
- Cellular localizationIsoform 1: Secreted
Isoform 2: Cell membrane; Single pass type I membrane protein.
- IGHD antibody
- Constant region of heavy chain of IgD antibody
- Ig delta chain C region antibody
Anti-IGHD antibody images
Western blot - IGHD antibody (ab70040)
All lanes : Anti-IGHD antibody (ab70040) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : IGHD transfected 293T cell line lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell line lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
HRP-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgI at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Observed band size : 50,55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 75 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-IGHD antibody (ab70040)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"