For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 4.00 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR6146
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for ICC/IF or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. antigen retrieval is recommended
- RelevanceThere are two named isoforms of IGHD produced by alternative splicing, a secreted form and a single pass type I membrane protein.
- Cellular localizationIsoform 1: Secreted
Isoform 2: Cell membrane; Single pass type I membrane protein.
- IGHD antibody
- Constant region of heavy chain of IgD antibody
- Ig delta chain C region antibody
Anti-IGHD antibody [EPR6146] images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-IGHD antibody [EPR6146] (ab124795)
ab124795, at a 1/1000 dilution, staining IGHD in paraffin embedded Human tonsil tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Other-Anti-IGHD antibody [EPR6146](ab124795)
Western blot - Anti-IGHD antibody [EPR6146] (ab124795)
Anti-IGHD antibody [EPR6146] (ab124795) at 1/1000 dilution + Human tonsil lysate at 10 µg
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
References for Anti-IGHD antibody [EPR6146] (ab124795)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"