For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in peripheral blood lymphocytes, spleen and lymph node, with low levels in thymus, bone marrow and fetal liver. No expression in non-immune tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Donwregulated by activation gene antibody
- DORA antibody
- Down regulated by activation (immunoglobulin superfamily) antibody
Anti-IGSF6 antibody images
References for Anti-IGSF6 antibody (ab56678)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"