For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionInhibits NF-kappa-B by complexing with and trapping it in the cytoplasm. Inhibits DNA-binding of NF-kappa-B p50-p65 and p50-c-Rel complexes.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in spleen, testis and lung, followed by kidney, pancreas, heart, placenta and brain. Also expressed in granulocytes and macrophages.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NF-kappa-B inhibitor family.
Contains 6 ANK repeats.
modificationsSerine phosphorylated; followed by proteasome-dependent degradation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- I kappa B epsilon antibody
- I-kappa-B-epsilon antibody
- IkappaBepsilon antibody
Anti-IKB epsilon (phospho S22) antibody images
References for Anti-IKB epsilon (phospho S22) antibody (ab51146)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"