Anti-IKK alpha + IKK beta (phospho S180 + S181) antibody (ab55341)
- Product nameAnti-IKK alpha + IKK beta (phospho S180 + S181) antibodySee all IKK alpha + IKK beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IKK alpha + IKK beta (phospho S180 + S181)
- SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of IKK alpha/beta ONLY when phosphorylated at serine 180/181.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human IKK alpha/beta around the phosphorylation site of serine 180/181 (C-T-SP-F-V).
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody against non phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55341 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceIKK is a serine protein kinase, and the IKK complex contains alpha and beta subunits (IKK alpha and IKK beta). IKK alpha and IKK beta interact with each other and both are essential for NFkB activation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
- I kappa B kinase 1 antibody
- I kappa B kinase 2 antibody
- I Kappa B kinase alpha antibody
- I Kappa B kinase beta antibody
- IkBKA antibody
- IkBKB antibody
- IKK alpha antibody
- IKK beta antibody
- IKK1 antibody
- IKK2 antibody
- IKKA antibody
- IKKB antibody
- NFKBIKA antibody
- NFKBIKB antibody
Anti-IKK alpha + IKK beta (phospho S180 + S181) antibody images
ab55341 at 1/100 staining human heart skeletal muscle sections (paraffin-embedded) by IHC-P. The image on the right has been treated with the synthesized phosphopeptide, image on the left is untreated.
ab55341 at 1/100 staining human heart (paraffin-embedded) using IHC. Image on right is treated with the synthesized phosphopeptide and the image on the left is untreated.
All lanes : Anti-IKK alpha + IKK beta (phospho S180 + S181) antibody (ab55341)
Lane 1 : HepG2 cells treated with TNF (20 ng/ml, 5 mins)
Lane 2 : HepG2 cells treated with TNF (20 ng/ml, 5 mins) with synthesized peptide
References for Anti-IKK alpha + IKK beta (phospho S180 + S181) antibody (ab55341)
ab55341 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.