For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab32135? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32135 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Yu Z et al. Lys29-linkage of ASK1 by Skp1-Cullin 1-Fbxo21 ubiquitin ligase complex is required for antiviral innate response. Elife 5:N/A (2016).
- Fan HY et al. Salvianolic acid A as a multifunctional agent ameliorates doxorubicin-induced nephropathy in rats. Sci Rep 5:12273 (2015).
- Liu Y et al. IKKß deficiency in myeloid cells ameliorates Alzheimer's disease-related symptoms and pathology. J Neurosci 34:12982-99 (2014).
- Maier HJ et al. Cardiomyocyte-specific I?B kinase (IKK)/NF-?B activation induces reversible inflammatory cardiomyopathy and heart failure. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:11794-9 (2012).
- Hernandez L et al. Activation of NF-kappaB signaling by inhibitor of NF-kappaB kinase beta increases aggressiveness of ovarian cancer. Cancer Res 70:4005-14 (2010).
- Ghosh S et al. IKKbeta mediates cell shape-induced aromatase expression and estrogen biosynthesis in adipose stromal cells. Mol Endocrinol 23:662-70 (2009).
- Reyna SM et al. Elevated toll-like receptor 4 expression and signaling in muscle from insulin-resistant subjects. Diabetes 57:2595-602 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"