IL-12 p70 (Interleukin-12 p70) Human ELISA kit (ab119532)
- Product nameIL-12 p70 (Interleukin-12 p70) Human ELISA kitSee all IL12 p70 kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 8 3% Overall 8 3% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 8 4.8% Overall 8 4.8%
- Tests1 x 96 test
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity2.1 pg/ml
- Range3.1 pg/ml - 200 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Serum 103 79% - 118%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s IL-12 p70 (Interleukin-12 p70) Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for accurate quantitative measurement of Human IL-12 p70 concentrations in Cell culture supernatant serum, and plasma (EDTA, citrate, heparin).
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human IL-20 P70 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and IL-20 P70 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human IL-20 P70 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated Streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IL-20 P70 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsPlease refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Assay Buffer Concentrate 1 x 5ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 50ml Adhesive Films 4 units Biotin-Conjugate anti-human IL12 p70 monoclonal antibody 1 x 100µl Blue-Dye 1 x 400µl Control high 1 vial Control low 1 vial Green-Dye 1 x 400µl IL-12 p70 Standard, lyophilized (400 pg/mL on reconstitution) 2 vials Microplate coated with antibody to Human IL-12 p70 (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Red-Dye 1 x 400µl Sample Diluent 1 x 12ml Stop Solution (1M Phosphoric acid) 1 x 15ml Streptavidin-HRP 1 x 150µl TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 15ml
- Research Areas
- FunctionCytokine that can act as a growth factor for activated T and NK cells, enhance the lytic activity of NK/lymphokine-activated Killer cells, and stimulate the production of IFN-gamma by resting PBMC.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- CLMF p35
- Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1
- Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1 p35
- Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 35 kDa subunit
- IL-12 subunit p35
- IL35 subunit
- Interleukin 12 alpha chain
- Interleukin 12 p35
- Interleukin 12 p70
- Interleukin-12 subunit alpha
- Natural killer cell stimulatory factor 1
- Natural killer cell stimulatory factor 1 35 kD subunit
- NF cell stimulatory factor chain 1
- NK cell stimulatory factor chain 1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119532 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for IL-12 p70 (Interleukin-12 p70) Human ELISA kit (ab119532)
ab119532 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.