IL1 alpha full length protein (ab128521)
- Product nameIL1 alpha full length protein
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSVHYNFQSNT KYNFMRIVNH QCTLNDALNQ SVIRDTSGQY LATAALNNLD DAVKFDMGAY TSEEDSQLPV TLRISKTRLF VSAQNEDEPV LLKEMPDTPK TIKDETNLLF FWERHGSKNY FKSVAHPKLF IATKQGKLVH MARGQPSITD FQILDNQF
- Molecular weight18 kDa
- Amino acids113 to 270
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128521 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
Constituents: 89% PBS, 10% Trehalose
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein. Stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Hematopoietin 1
- IL 1 alpha
- Il 1a
- IL1 ALPHA
- Interleukin 1 alpha
- Interleukin 1 alpha precursor
- Interleukin1 alpha
- Preinterleukin 1
- Pro interleukin 1
- Pro interleukin 1 alpha
- Prointerleukin 1
- RelevanceIL1 alpha is a member of the interleukin 1 cytokine family. It is a pleiotropic cytokine involved in various immune responses, inflammatory processes, and hematopoiesis. IL1 alpha is produced by monocytes and macrophages as a proprotein, which is proteolytically processed and released in response to cell injury, and thus induces apoptosis. This gene and eight other interleukin 1 family genes form a cytokine gene cluster on chromosome 2. It has been suggested that the polymorphism of these genes is associated with rheumatoid arthritis and Alzheimer's disease.
References for IL1 alpha full length protein (ab128521)
ab128521 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.