For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number8.5
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 45.4 kDa.
Typical starting working dilution is 1/10.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor for interleukin-1 alpha (IL-1A), beta (IL-1B), and interleukin-1 receptor antagonist protein (IL-1ra).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the interleukin-1 receptor family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- IL1 Receptor II antibody
- Antigen CDw121b antibody
- CD121 antibody
References for Anti-IL1 Receptor II antibody [8.5] (ab11868)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"