IL10 + IL2 Human Elispot Kit (Reagents for 20 x 96 tests, without plates) (ab48760)
- Product nameIL10 + IL2 Human Elispot Kit (Reagents for 20 x 96 tests, without plates)See all IL10 + IL2 kits ...
- Tests20 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Cell culture extracts
- Assay typeSandwich (qualitative)
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The ELISPOT assay is designed to enumerate cytokine producing cells in a single cell suspension. This method has the advantage of requiring a minimum of in-vitro manipulations allowing cytokine production analysis as close as possible to in-vivo conditions in a highly specific way. This technique is designed to determine the frequency of cytokine producing cells under a given stimulation, and the follow-up of such frequency during a treatment and/or a pathological state. Elispot assay constitutes an ideal tool in the TH1 / TH2 response, vaccine development, viral infection monitoring and treatment, oncology, infectious diseases, autoimmune diseases and transplantation.
The Elispot assay is based on sandwich immuno-enzyme technology. Cell secreted cytokines or soluble molecules are captured by coated antibodies avoiding diffusion in supernatant, protease degradation or binding on soluble membrane receptors. After cell removal, the captured cytokines are revealed by tracer antibodies and appropriate conjugates.
The dual colour Elispot allows you to monitor the production of two cytokines simultaneously in the same well.
After cell stimulation, locally produced cytokines are captured by IL10 and IL2 specific monoclonal antibodies. After cell lysis, trapped cytokine molecules are revealed by a secondary anti-IL10 FITC conjugated antibody and a biotinylated anti-IL2 antibody. Those are in turn recognised by anti-FITC HRP and streptavidin-AP conjugates. PVDF-bottomed-well plates are then incubated first with AEC substrate buffer, washed and subsequently incubated with BCIP/NBT. Coloured red/brownish spots indicate IL10 production while IL2 is revealed by blue/purple spots.
- Tested applicationsMeasuring secreted proteins from cells more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 20 x 96 tests 10 x concentrate buffer for the preparation of AEC buffer 4 x 5ml 50 x concentrate AEC substrate buffer 4 x 1ml Anti-FITC antibody HRP conjugate 4 x 100µl Bovine Serum albumin 4 x 1g Human IL-10 Capture antibody 4 x 0.5ml Human IL-2 Capture antibody 4 x 0.5ml IL10 FITC conjugated detection antibody 4 x 0.55ml IL-2 Biotinylated detection antibody 4 x 0.55ml Ready-to-use BCIP/NBT substrate buffer 4 x 50ml Streptavidin - Alkaline Phosphatase conjugated 4 x 50µl
- Research Areas
- RelevanceIL2 is produced by T-cells in response to antigenic or mitogenic stimulation, this protein is required for T-cell proliferation and other activities crucial to regulation of the immune response. Can stimulate B-cells, monocytes, lymphokine-activated killer cells, natural killer cells, and glioma cells. IL10 inhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor
- Interleukin 10
- Interleukin 2
- T cell growth factor
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48760 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for IL10 + IL2 Human Elispot Kit (Reagents for 20 x 96 tests, without plates) (ab48760)
ab48760 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.