For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone number23738.11
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.005 - 0.05 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 18 kDa.
- FunctionInhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
- Tissue specificityProduced by a variety of cell lines, including T-cells, macrophages, mast cells and other cell types.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- CSIF antibody
- Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor antibody
- GVHDS antibody
References for Anti-IL10 antibody [23738.11] (ab10774)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"