For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone number945A 4C4 37B1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA as a capture antibody: Use at a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
- Tissue specificityProduced by a variety of cell lines, including T-cells, macrophages, mast cells and other cell types.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- CSIF antibody
- Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor antibody
- GVHDS antibody
References for Anti-IL10 antibody [945A 4C4 37B1] (ab25075)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"