For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml.
||1/0.25 - 1/1.
- FunctionDirectly stimulates the proliferation of hematopoietic stem cells and megakaryocyte progenitor cells and induces megakaryocyte maturation resulting in increased platelet production.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Adipogenesis inhibitory factor antibody
- AGIF antibody
- IL 11 antibody
References for Anti-IL11 antibody (Biotin) (ab83120)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"