For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone numberP107
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.4 - 3.6 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 8 - 9 µg/ml.
- FunctionDirectly stimulates the proliferation of hematopoietic stem cells and megakaryocyte progenitor cells and induces megakaryocyte maturation resulting in increased platelet production.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Adipogenesis inhibitory factor antibody
- AGIF antibody
- IL 11 antibody
References for Anti-IL11 antibody [P107] (ab26042)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"