For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab79056? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab79056 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Quaresma JA et al. T-helper 17 cytokines expression in leprosy skin lesions. Br J Dermatol 173:565-7 (2015).
- Yoon JH et al. Phosphorylation status determines the opposing functions of Smad2/Smad3 as STAT3 cofactors in TH17 differentiation. Nat Commun 6:7600 (2015).
- Ahn SH et al. IL-17A Contributes to the Pathogenesis of Endometriosis by Triggering Proinflammatory Cytokines and Angiogenic Growth Factors. J Immunol 195:2591-600 (2015).
- Ma X et al. Modulation of tumorigenesis by the pro-inflammatory microRNA miR-301a in mouse models of lung cancer and colorectal cancer. Cell Discov 1:15005 (2015).
- Hong JY et al. Macrophage activation state determines the response to rhinovirus infection in a mouse model of allergic asthma. Respir Res 15:63 (2014).
- Irie K et al. Impact of the Oral Commensal Flora on Alveolar Bone Homeostasis. J Dent Res 93:801-806 (2014).
- Rainard P et al. T helper 17-associated cytokines are produced during antigen-specific inflammation in the mammary gland. PLoS One 8:e63471 (2013).
- Tan Z et al. IL-17A plays a critical role in the pathogenesis of liver fibrosis through hepatic stellate cell activation. J Immunol 191:1835-44 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"