For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200ul sterile water
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa).
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionStimulates the release of tumor necrosis factor alpha and IL-1-beta from the monocytic cell line THP-1.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in adult pancreas, small intestine, stomach, spinal cord and testis. Less pronounced expression in prostate, colon mucosal lining, and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-17 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Cytokine like protein Zcyto7 antibody
- Cytokine Zcyto7 antibody
- IL 17B antibody
Anti-IL17B antibody images
Western blot - IL17B antibody (ab106272)
Anti-IL17B antibody (ab106272) at 1/500 dilution + HeLa cell lysate
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - IL17B antibody (ab106272)
ab106272 at 1/100 dilution staining IL17B in Human fetal small intestine by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-IL17B antibody (ab106272)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"