For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).
Detection Antibody Pair.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionStimulates the release of tumor necrosis factor alpha and IL-1-beta from the monocytic cell line THP-1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-17 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- CX2 antibody
- Cytokine CX2 antibody
- IL 17C antibody
Anti-IL17C antibody images
Western blot - IL17 antibody (ab67250)
All lanes : Anti-IL17C antibody (ab67250) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : IL17 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg/ml per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 20 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-IL17C antibody (ab67250)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"