For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.001 - 0.002 mg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa.
- FunctionInduces expression of IL-6, IL-8, and GM-CSF from endothelial cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed preferentially in adipose, skeletal muscle and CNS.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-17 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- IL 17D antibody
- IL 22 antibody
- IL 27 antibody
Anti-IL17D antibody images
Western blot - IL27 antibody (ab22063)
All lanes : Anti-IL17D antibody (ab22063)
Lane 1 : Identification of IL-27 in Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : Identification of IL-27 in NIH-3T3 cells
Lysates/proteins at 1 µg/ml per lane.
Observed band size : 27 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 45 kDa,50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-IL17D antibody (ab22063)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"