For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is an immunoaffinity purified IgG
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa).
- FunctionInduces expression of IL-6, IL-8, and GM-CSF from endothelial cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed preferentially in adipose, skeletal muscle and CNS.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-17 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- IL 17D antibody
- IL 22 antibody
- IL 27 antibody
Anti-IL17D antibody images
Western blot - IL27 antibody (ab45421)
Lane 1 : Anti-IL17D antibody (ab45421) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-IL17D antibody (ab45421) at 4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Daudi lysate
Lane 2 : Daudi lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 51 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-IL17D antibody (ab45421)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"