For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number68C1039
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 16 kDa.
- FunctionInduces activation of NF-kappa-B and stimulates production of the proinflammatory chemokine IL-8. Proinflammatory cytokine favoring Th2-type immune responses.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at low levels in several tissues, including brain, kidney, lung, prostate, testis, spinal cord, adrenal gland, and trachea.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-17 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- IL 17E antibody
- IL 25 antibody
- IL-17E antibody
Anti-IL17E antibody [68C1039] images
References for Anti-IL17E antibody [68C1039] (ab13651)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"